Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up!

Good Morning Saints!
Today's topic: "The Best Part of Waking Up," is exactly as it reads. I look forward to reading my Daily Word every morning and searching for extensions to the daily readings in my Bible and other scriptural texts.  I did this when I was working as a teacher/assistant principal and I'm still doing it as I take this new journey with my business: Prayer Notes by Cynthia. I hunger for His Word in my life, as it guides my thoughts, my desires, and my steps. Yep! Give me a great cup of java and The Word and I can sit in healing meditation and anticipation of my Father's guidance for the day. Let's remember to give Him the First Fruits of our day, in times of joy or distress. He is the answer. Blessings, Saints!


Crafts for the Day

Both of these items have been sold and are in the process of being uploaded to my store. 
Pin It button on image hover