Friday, November 5, 2010

Following Your Light

Good Morning Saints,
This morning, I was thinking about all of my responsibilities and how they seem to pile up all at once. This time, instead of getting overwhelmed and rushing to get everything accomplished, I just made a list of what I needed to get done and am in the process of a getting it done. Now, why can't I think of this each time I have a thousand things to do? Well, life is a process and I'd like to think that I'm progressing instead of regressing;-), which brings to mind Mary Mary-I GOT IT and Matthew 7:7: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." If you are like me, you run around in circles, sometimes, and forget to A.S.K. Remember to A.S.K. and it will be taken care of by Him. Love all of you.  Many Blessings!

Ask and it will                   
be given to you~
Seek and you
will find~
Knock and the door
will be Opened to you~
~Jesus~

Pin It button on image hover