Thursday, November 4, 2010

In the Midst of Chaos

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Good Morning Saints!
Today, my heart goes out to all of those who are working in a hostile working environment.  I have experienced this and it is not easy.  There is no magic solution or strategy that will improve the disposition of those around you. However, you can control how you react to people who are negative or mischievous. You can pray for them and ask God to create a light in your spirit that protects you and touches others that come in contact with you. When it is time for you or "them" to move on, it will happen. I am a strong believer in what God has for you, is only for you and others may not take it away. They may darken your path, but God will push their darkness aside, so that you may continue your walk.  Thus, Jeremiah 29:11. I hope that these words will help you to continue to let your light shine, in spite of the darkness that may surround you, for you are the seasoning of the world----Matthew 5:13  "Let me tell you why you are here. You're here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you lose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness?...."

Here are a few of my creations that have helped me to overcome people and circumstances. Place "Godly Reminders" in your workspace and your home. We need reminders of his power and grace around us all of the time. To purchase my bookmarks and creations, just click on the photos. Keep in mind, that some of my writings have not been published on bookmarks, cards, etc.  Have a blessed day. Blessings!
Hope and Perseverance Bookmark




Triumph Bookmark


Pin It button on image hover