Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loving Each Other

Good Morning Saints!
It feels good to be writing this morning. My heart is filled with love for the Lord and I want to share that love and compassion with you. If you are wondering why I call you saints, just listen to a snippet of Donnie McClurkin's, We Fall Down.  As most of you know, I love  to write.  My writings are from my prayer notes journal, hence the name of my stores and blog.  Here is a poem I wrote in praise of the Lord:

A Thousand Violins

Dear and Precious Lord,
Jubilation and thanksgiving
are mine, this morning,
as a thousand violins
play a tender and joyous melody upon my heart.
i
My heart beats for You
and the unchanging love You have bestowed upon me.
i
My soul sways surely and gently
in the wake of Your Presence.
i
My mind, through Your anointment, envisions Your angels,
wings fully extended in exultation, praising Your Holy Name.
i
I bow my head
in humble thankfulness
and raise my hands
in joyful praise,
as a thousand violins
play a tender and joyous melody upon my heart.

~prayer notes~
ab


I hope that you enjoy this poem. It will be placed on my bookmarks and cards in a few weeks. Take care and many blessings!
Pin It button on image hover