Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Uplifting Music! Add to the List....

Good Morning Saints!
Sometimes, we wake up with a melody upon our hearts, thanks to the Lord and all of the wonderful gospel artists sending praise and encouragement our way.  This morning, I would like to share some of he music that has seen me through a few rough and traumatic times.  I hope that you will leave comments about your favorite titles.  I will publish your favorite title and your name(let me know if you want to stay anonymous) on Friday's post.  My posts are archived so that people may always refer to these music titles in their time of need.  Have a wonderfully blessed day. Cynthia

P.S. Just click on the title to listen. A few have videos, also. Please, leave me a title or two to add to the list. Blessings!


1. Never Would Have Made It
2. Work It Out
3. Prayed Up
4. Imagine Me
5. You Are the Living Word

I have about 100 more:-) Send your favorites!
Pin It button on image hover