Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Virtues of the Spirit-Look Around You

Good Morning Saints,
This morning my emotions are a little stormy. But, I will push forward because I know that I have a Lifter(a precious song by Ted Winn). As I had my devotion, this morning, the reading from Our Daily Bread focused on virtues of the Spirit--the fruit of the Spirit. And, as I think about my family and friends, one special person, Cassandra(Sandy), comes to mind. Her special fruit is "JOY." She exudes joy, praise and thanksgiving. Sandy has been gifted with the fruit of joy. How do I know this? It's in her attitude, her smile, her acceptance, and her cheerleading for others. She lifts others with her joy of life and God. God is a Lifter!  Let's look around us and identify the "fruit" that the Holy Spirit has bestowed upon the people we have in our lives. I bet the fruit is abundant! Blessings!


But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head (Psalm 3:3).
Pin It button on image hover