Monday, November 15, 2010

Waiting Patiently in Times of Turmoil

Good Morning Saints!
It feels good to be able to write to you this morning.  It's snowing this morning in Denver, Colorado.  I've come to love and appreciate the snow, which was so unlike me 11 years ago, when we moved here from Texas;-) But, Denver has grown on me and I call it home, with a smile. This morning, I would like to talk about waiting patiently during trials and turmoil. Isn't it difficult to wait on the Lord to move during hard times? We just naturally want these times to pass. All of us can attest to the lessons learned during our valley times, but we are so eager for relief and change while standing in the valley. As I have grown older, I have learned(sometimes) how to deal with "situations" before they bring me down.  I tell myself to be still and stay in His Word and continuously pray, according to Psalm 46:1-3,7---- "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah."

This one of several verses that you can refer to for encouragement.  So, stay steeped in prayer and the mountains shall be moved or toppled.  I can attest to this! Praises and Blessings!






Have a blessed day! You may find these bookmarks in my eBay Store.
Click on photo to visit the store. Have a blessed day!
Pin It button on image hover