Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Goin' Up Yonder

Good Morning Saints!
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post and listened to the cut by J. Moss. Today, my heart leads me to talk about  the pain and heartache that we must endure in this life. No matter how much we shelter our hearts, our mouths, and our souls, we are destined to experience some heartache. This is one of the burdens of being human and belonging to God. I'm reminded of an old spiritual my grandmother would hum, titled, "Goin' Up Yonder." (I love the rendition given by this young lady.) We know that we will soon be with our Father and He knows our hearts. So, when we go through these experiences and they tear our hearts asunder, we must gather the pieces, and move forward, knowing that our Father is watching and steadily mending our broken hearts.  Let's rejoice in the good times and bad times, knowing that our Father knows... Be blessed, today!

Psalm 42:1-2

As the deer pants for streams of water, 
   so my soul pants for you, my God. 
 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. 
   When can I go and meet with God? 


Craft for the Day
Handcrafted stationery! I love this particular verse from Joel 2:13 and have used it on a
 line of Scripture-stationery that will soon be in my store.  


Pin It button on image hover