Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Humbled and Lifted!

Good Morning Saints!
Did you find the St. Nick information interesting? Today, I'd like to focus on a prayer that I wrote last year.  As I look back over my life, I think of all the times I "kicked to the curb" the many blessings and answers that God sent to me. If you will take the time to think about the blessings you took for granted, I'm sure you will find more than one situation that relates to this topic. But, in spite of my iniquities, I still enjoyed the many blessings of the Lord. Now, we can't spend our days thinking about what may have been, but we can spend a little time contemplating what we have learned and how we will proceed in our walk with Christ. And, my favorite song, when thinking about these times, remains, "Rebuild Me" by J. Moss. We must ask the Lord to rebuild us, every moment, minute, hour, and day. Yep, it's ongoing and it's most definitely, a beautiful privilege.  Just look back and realize how far God has brought you--even through your pride! I would like to think that my experiences and realization of these times, have made me more cognizant and watchful of my thoughts, words and deeds. I am, indeed, more thankful.  I take the time thank Him and praise Him, during the day, night, or whenever.  Of course, I have my special quiet time of prayer and meditation, but I also recognize that it's okay to talk to Him all day long. Blessings Saints!


Thank You, Lord…
 Psalm 136:1
Give thanks to the Lord,
 for he is good.
 His love endures forever.
12
Our roads have been rough
But You paved a path.
s
The days have been dark
But You sent Your Light.
s
The tears have been many
But You wiped our weeping eyes.
s
The words have been unkind
 But You guarded our hearts.
  12  
Thank you, Lord, for carrying us…
When we, stubbornly,
took the wrong road…
When we refused to see the Light…
When we would not allow
You to dry our tears…
When we uttered unkind words… Amen.
~prayer notes~


Scripture for the Day

Hebrews 11:6 (New International Version, ©2010)

6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly
 seek him.


Craft for the Day


This prayer is from my heart.  
May it touch and rebuild you, also. 
Blessings!
Pin It button on image hover