Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Never Go Alone

Good Morning Saints!
It is a blessing to be writing this morning. Have you ever felt alone in your walk with the Lord? All of us have felt this way, but it's not a "true" feeling. It is a feeling we get when we are absorbed in ourselves and swimming in hurt.  It happens to the best of us, but we have to swim-on until we reach higher ground. Yes, we do! Scripture tells us that he will not leave us and that we are His sheep(Deuteronomy 31:8).  When we feel despondent and discouraged we must stay steeped in His Word. His Word is our hiding place in our time of need. It is also our mountain-top in our time of gladness. I bring you this message because of the many people who share their lack of hope with me.And, my response: "I've been there, too." It is your job and mine to bring the Word to those who reach out to us. Our hope and restoration can only take place through His paths and guidance. It is up to us to hold-fast to His hand and know(Faith) that He is with us. If we stand still and ask for His touch, we WILL feel it, for He is real. This is something tangible that cannot be put into words; yet, it is still tangible...more real than all of these "things" in the physical world...just too awesome to explain, for our God is too great to put into words. Hang in there, saints, and don't forget to pray and ask for His hand. A brighter day is on the way! Blessings!

Saints, if you ever want me to pray for or with you, I will. Just send me a quick email and I WILL pray with you, always. Be blessed.



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 23 


A psalm of David.


 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
 3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
   through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
   for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.
 5 You prepare a table before me
   in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
   my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
   all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
   forever.

Music for the Day(Ginny Owens)
Craft for the Day

Pin It button on image hover