Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not One Day Is Promised

Good Morning Saints!
What a blessing it is to be able to be with you this morning. I do not take my existence for granted, as I know that not one day is promised to me. I try to say, do or think something that will bring purpose to my life, as well as those around me, every day.  It's not easy and sometimes, I get off track.  But, I step back onto the path, with help from Him. Today, before I opened my eyes, I thought about all of the tasks that needed to be accomplished before Christmas day and began to get tired. Then, I thought about the encounters I may have during the day and how I would be able to spread positivity and a good word, and my day seemed full of opportunity. Wow! Our attitude and perspective can either make or break a day. So, let's make the best of today and keep our eyes open for opportunities to bless others and spread His Word. For those that are shy, spreading His Word, may be a helping hand, a welcoming smile, or a nod of encouragement. We spread His Word in so many ways! Blessings, Saints!
Music of the Day


Scripture of the Day

Luke 12:22-26 (New International Version, ©2010)


Do Not Worry
 22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life[a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Crafts of the Day
This bookmark holds a beautiful prayer by an anonymous author.
Here's  the prayer:

Whisper ofAngelWings

Today I stumbled and once again
Was lifted up by an unseen hand.
ab
What comfort and joy that knowledge brings
For I hear the whisper of angel wings.
ab
The guardian angels God sends to all
To bear us up when we stumble and fall.
ab
Trust Him, my friend,
and often you’ll hear
The whisper of angel wings hovering near.

~Author Unknown~

This is one of my magnets. It holds a special quote from
 Evagrius Ponticus. (Evagrius of Pontus)
 I plan to make a few more of these next month!

Pin It button on image hover