Thursday, December 2, 2010

Why Are You So Happy?

Good Morning Saints!
Today's topic, "Why Are You So Happy?" is a question I have been asked many times.  Well, just to set the record straight, I'm not happy all the time.  I'm just like the next person, with my own unique problems, concerns and hang-ups;-)  However, we don't have time to walk this life with an upside-down smile.  Now, that takes work. Real hard-difficult work! That work is called prayer and meditation. Only and only after my first fruits are shared with the Lord, am I able to find joy in the mundane, the trials, the tribulations, and the ungodly occurrences in my daily life. You see, the Lord just protects my heart and mind, allowing the Holy Spirit to work and have continuous praise.  It's not me.  It's not about me.  It's about Him. So, after this understanding and cleansing of one's soul, how can we not have joy and happiness?  For, we know to Whom we belong. Blessings, Saints!
This prayer was written one summer morning, in praise and thanksgiving!
Pin It button on image hover