Good Morning Saints!
I hope you had a great week. As you all know, I'll be posting on Friday's, only. And, each Friday, I will host a give-away. Yes, each and every Friday! But, I digress. Let's move on to the topic at hand: Abundant Blessings! We are abundantly blessed in our daily lives, not to mention the fact that we are saved by our belief in Christ. Every day, we are blessed. If you have been reading my blog, you know that I write quite a bit. But, today, I'm inviting you to do the writing;-) Instead of writing a long paragraph about blessings, I am going to start listing a few of my personal blessings. Send in your comments about your daily blessings. Here are just a few of mine to start you off. Feel free to write the same blessings! We have so much to be thankful for....
P.S. I hope you enjoy the song by Mary, Mary--It's the JAM!
- Ability to read, meditate, pray and praise Him
- Being clothed in my right mind(that's what my grandma used to say :-)
- My husband
- My children
- My moms(both of them) and relatives(Hello, Oklahoma!)
- My wonderful friends and extended family
- Being able to communicate with all of you, today
- Being filled with love, joy and thanksgiving
- Being able to celebrate my Lord through my crafts
Your turn! Send those blessings in! Your blessing comment enters you in the give-away. I will post the winner on Monday! See ya' later and be blessed!
Scripture for the Day
Philippians 4:19 (New International Version, ©2010)