Thursday, January 27, 2011

His Praise Shall Continually be in My Mouth

Good Morning Saints!
A good morning it is! Do you ever have days when His praise is heavy and decadently rich upon your heart? Well, this is the day for me. I feel good and I want you to feel good, too. What do you have to feel good about, today? If you're reading this, you have your ability to read and praise. You have the means to use technology. You have the mind to praise and care enough to check-in with me. You are a part of my life-that's so important to me! I could go on and on. Every believer has something to be thankful for; even the cow-patties(crap) that spill over onto our ice cream sundae. For, without that cow-patty we wouldn't learn to move our sundae to another spot and create a bigger and better sundae. Yep, cow-patties are a natural occurrence in our lives but it's how we see and manuever around the patties: Are we in the water with it, up to our necks and tired of swimming or are we sitting in a dinghy using our paddles to wade through it? Yep, there are different ways to wade through it---you just gotta' find yours and keep on paddling. It's kinda' like fertilizer: Some plants thrive and some just burn. You'll get to fresh water, soon. Much love a many blessings!

P.S. I may try to tweet today and show you my latest thin and cool coaster creation. I'm so excited!

Scripture of the Day
King James Bible
[A Psalm] of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise [shall] continually [be] in my mouth.



Music for the Day(listen to these children!)


Craft for the Day-(one of my original works)

Pin It button on image hover