Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Me Again, Lord...

Mornin' Saints!
This morning, I was thinking about the many times we ask the Lord to help us.... Honestly, I can't even count the times or the ways that He has helped and lifted me. And, I would bet that most of you are in the same boat! Oh, we can remember the big and life-threatening situations, but what about the daily blessings of love, food, clothing, freedom(for some), and general well-being? But, of this, I am sure:  He has always come through, even when we have forgotten what we asked for or why. Our fast-paced lives have a way of taking over our thanksgiving. We have to stay steeped!  We take His love for granted, as we can't even begin to praise Him enough. We could praise Him from sun-up to sundown, and still, we would not have praised enough. So, let's   try to think upon His goodness as often as we can and smile upon the memories of His handiwork. In fact, I created a journal in which to write my blessings so that I can go back and read about them. Visit your local Wal-Mart, Target, or drop by my online shop and pick up a small journal. I'm telling you, it's the best way to keep track of your blessings! This is a great way to lift your spirits and keep track of all of the blessings that occur daily, in our lives. Take the time to reminisce on His goodness in your life, today. Blessings!

Scripture of the Day
Psalm 139:14 (New International Version, ©2010)
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.


Music of the Day(Again by Donnie McClurkin)

Craft of the Day: Blessings Companion
These are a few of the journals I have created for
recording our blessings. Each journal is accompanied
by a bookmark. Blessings!



Pin It button on image hover