Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jesus Freaks

Good Morning Saints!
Checking in a little late, this morning. I hope you are doing well. Today, I want to discuss a title I've heard often and have been called: Jesus Freaks. Well, I certainly can't deny it. I am a Jesus freak. I believe in the Living God and in my eyes, that's Christ. People are always looking to label you and place you in categories. I know that I do this, too--tryin' to break the habit. When I was called a Jesus freak, I frowned upon the person and didn't confirm their thinking. Now, as I look back, I should have jumped for joy and confirmed their suspicions. But, I'm here today, to say that I'm glad to be a Jesus freak. The longer I live, the more mistakes I will make. The more mistakes I make, the more I will learn. The more I learn, the less of my past mistakes I will make. The less of my past mistakes I make, the more I understand Christ's strength within me. So, yeah, I'm a Jesus freak and lovin' it. You go, Saints! Have a blessed day.

Scripture for the Day
New International Version (©1984)
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.



Music for the Day
Craft for the Day
This is the first in a seriesof personalized journals 
in my eBay store. It's priced at 12.99.  I'll post them
 as I create them.  Be blessed!






Pin It button on image hover