Monday, January 31, 2011

Praisin' in the Rain!

Good Morning Saints!
I hope you had a great and relaxing weekend. Today, my heart rests upon praise and when we need to give it our all. Well, we should always give it our all. But, I feel that in the midst of the storm we learn to cry, praise and heal. Why, in a storm, does the most healing come our way? If we are not in the midst of a storm, our thoughts have a way of lingering lazily--I'm not saying that we don't praise but most of us tend not to be as focused in/on our praise. It is simply human nature. And, in order to rise above that humanness we must stay steeped in His Word. We need to praise, listen and steep every day in order to become better acquainted with the path God has appointed. However, in times of crisis, we have no other choice than to turn to Him or not. I choose to turn, stay still and listen. How about you? So, let's praise Him in all the seasons of our lives: the sweet glow of a new dawn, the very hot and sometimes, uncomfortable, afternoons, and in the darkest hour of midnights to come. He is worthy and we are are His children. Let's dance and praise, with wounded, yet restored souls. We were made to endure!

Last Week's Winner: Lovey! Thank you, Lovey for taking the time to comment in my blog!  I hope you enjoy the calendar and bookmark. Or, you may want to gift someone you love! Blessings!
Scripture for the Day
Acts 20:22-24
22 And see, now I go bound in the spirit to Jerusalem, not knowing the things that will happen to me there, 23 except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. 24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Music for the Day(I Need You to Survive)
This Week's Craft Give-Away
Your Change Bookmarks! Give to your friends and family.



















Pin It button on image hover