Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tearing You Down to Stand Up

Good Morning Saints!
I trust you had a relaxing day off, if you were lucky enough to have a paid holiday yesterday;-)  I know that I sent you a post last week about only posting on Friday's, but that just won't do. I feel compelled to write! Today's topic is around tearing others down. Have you ever noticed that some people cannot feel good unless you are miserable?  If they are miserable you must be miserable with them..? Well, I'm here to tell you that I believe in sharing the misery of others, as the Bible tells us to do so. We must carry the burdens of others and be their shoulder to rest upon. However, I believe there is a difference in bearing burdens and distress with others and allowing them to walk all over your back for their entertainment. When the latter is the case, the believer must pray, first, and ask for strength to handle the situation, accordingly. For, without God's counsel we may think, say, or do the "wrong" thing in rectifying the situation. So, believers remember to stand up in His Word(not our own) and bear the burdens of others, while being humble and strong, at the same time. A tall order, huh?

Scripture of the Day

Be Strong In The Lord
 Ephesians 6:10 -11
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Music of the Day
Craft of the Day
This is a beautiful set of stationery I created for Believers. 
This is also Friday's Give-Away! Any comments during the
week will automatically place you in the pool. Blessings!



Pin It button on image hover