Friday, February 18, 2011

Enjoy Yourself With Him!

Good Morning Saints,
This morning, I would like to discuss the dour and brimstone attitudes by some of our fellow Christians. This has always puzzled me. I'm sure that there is a component of their behavior and beliefs that I do not understand, but nevertheless, it bothers me when people elect to have a sad and morbid attitude when it comes to Christ. Now, don't get me wrong. I am saddened by the death of my Lord. But, on the other hand, I know that He died to save me and that creates a deep and everlasting joy in my soul. And, I have come to believe that my joy is given by my Lord and that it may not be taken away by the world. The world will always cause sorrow and pain--a secular type pain. But, love of the Lord and His love for us should give us unerring joy and a deep sensitive contentment, for He belongs to us and we belong to Him. Who would not find joy in that? It is written upon my heart, fluidly easing through my veins and serves as the cocoon that holds me close to His Being. I love Him and it shows. At times, I am mournful and it feels as though the weight of the world is upon my shoulders. At times, I mourn with my brothers and sisters as they go through a storm. But, mostly, I am content, sitting within the crook of my Father's arms, knowing that storm clouds may billow but He is mine. Lift someone, today, saints. In the midst of your pain, chaos or joy, make an effort to lift someone. You will be surprised at the lift you will receive in return. Be blessed and happy Friday!

Scripture for the Day
Romans 8: 38-40
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Music for the Day(I Get Joy) and (I Have Found)


Craft for the Day



Pin It button on image hover