Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God's Property

Good Morning Saints,
Boy, do we have snow, here, in Denver--about 8 inches, since I closed my eyes to sleep;-) !!!! Today, I want to discuss God's Property-You! I believe that we all have the ability to belong to God. He loves us an acknowledges us. However, I do not believe we all acknowledgement our Him, thereby choosing other gods.  If we are His property and acknowledge this great privilege, how are we showing it, living it, feeling it? Can others look at our lives and feel that they want to "walk the walk" and "talk the talk" that we are walking and talking? Now, I don't mean to say that we have to be perfect, because that is just not possible and is a totally ignorant and arrogant stance to take. However, we are perfect in His eyes if we dedicate our lives to Him, for He knows the briar bushes and thorns that we have encountered and will encounter. If you read the numerous stories in the Bible you will find that the His children were imperfect, just like us. Let's hold our heads high, stay steeped in His Word, and keep our hearts humble as we walk this walk with our LORD, for we are His Property! Be blessed!


Scripture of the Day
Matthew 21:20-22
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?" 21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. 22 "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." 

Music of the Day-Waging War
Craft of the Day
Just a 2nd photo of this week's giveaway!
I write most of my own sentiments and poetry
I hope you enjoy this one!






Pin It button on image hover