Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gotta' Praise in My Heart!

Good Morning Saints!
You know how some days are just more clear and unclouded than others? This is one of those days for me and I hope that I can pass some of that inspiration and praise on to you. Today, I want to discuss praise and its mental and physical attributes. If you read medical journals(I love 'em!), you will find that there have been many studies about the recovery of patients and how their praising and positive attitude played a role in their recovery. Of course, doctors are stumped by this, as it can not be measured--it just "IS." HE just IS!!! I can be so down, tired and lost---but, praise has always been my medicine. It just relieves my mind, heart and soul. I can feel His Hands on me when I clamor to His shelter. This will never cease to amaze me. So, I leave you with a thought and task: Put a praise in your heart and hold on to it, all day long. When negativity is thrown your way, throw a "life-giving" smile, word or deed in its path. It works every time, because your LORD is in that smile, word and deed.  Be blessed and serve Him well, today! Blessings, Saints!

Scripture for the Day

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!

Music for the Day(Because of Who You Are)
Craft for the Day




Pin It button on image hover