Monday, February 28, 2011

He Rests Upon My Heart

Good Morning Saints!
I hope that you are feeling well and had a relaxing weekend. I worked this weekend and completed 200 bookmarks for a store in Malta, an island situated in the Mediterranean Sea, between Europe and North Africa.  It was a rewarding experience, but daunting;-)  This was a rather large order which I almost declined. But, I have asked the Lord to guide the work of my hands and I felt that this was a part of His answering my prayer. This brings me to the topic of the day: He rests upon my heart.  As I work through the ups and downs in my personal and business life, I realize that the ONLY saving grace that I possess, comes directly from the Lord. It makes me wonder how folks make it through the day without having an ongoing conversation with HIM. I try to take everything to God in prayer and strive to constantly thank and praise Him throughout the day. This is not how I have always handled my life-walk with Him, and as I grow closer to Him, I realize I have  not lived-up to my Christian potential. And, you know what? It doesn't make me sad. Instead, it makes me much more eager to walk closer and stay in His ways and paths. I just don't have time to sit and think about about what coulda', shoulda' or woulda' happened. And, I know the Lord would have me look forward, learning from my past, but not allowing it cripple my walk. The time to live is now, saints! Let's learn to let go and let God! May your day be blessed as you go about having your private conversations and seconds of on-going praise with the The Great I AM. 

Scripture for the Day
Then I will go to the altar of God,
to God my exceeding joy,
and I will praise you with the lyre,
O God, my God.

Music for the Day(just instrumental)
Like the Dew in the Morning(keyboard only)


Craft for the Day (Native American mother and child)


Pin It button on image hover