Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hold Tight!

Good Morning Saints!
This morning, during my reading and meditation, I read an Our Daily Bread entry that spoke to our walk and how convenient it would be to regulate our walk like we regulate our appliances. The only problem is that we would never learn anything new, as we would pretty much stay in our comfort zone--I know I would! I need a fire to move me, most times. And, I'm not proud of the fact, either;-0 The author of this entry, Julie Ackerman Link, hit the nail on the head when she related that being in our comfort zone doesn't get the job done. Oftentimes, we must walk through the fire holding tightly to His Hand, in order to get the job done. So, saints, I challenge you to continue your walk, holding tightly to His hand and staying steeped in His Word, to get the job, appointed specifically for you, DONE.  There might be fire, but we can withstand it! And, when/if the time comes to remove you from the heat, He will. I can testify to this!  Until then, keep holdin' tight and walkin.' Blessings, Saints!

Scripture for the Day

Isaiah 43:2 (New International Version, ©2010)

2 When you pass through the waters,
   I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
   they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
   you will not be burned;
   the flames will not set you ablaze.

Music for the Day(The Best in Me)


Craft for the Day
These are sweet little coasters that I, sometimes, sell in my EBay shop!



Pin It button on image hover