Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's All Good/It's All God

Good Morning Saints!
It's is cold, here in Denver: -10 degrees! We'll be lucky if we reach -3 today! And, this brings me to today's discussion: It's all good. Do we thank the Lord, daily, for our blessings. Yes, I'm talking about blessings, again. And, I will continue to talk about them every week. Yep, every week, I will choose a day to speak of blessings. Last night, as I watched a little t.v. and browsed Romantic Country magazine, I couldn't help but hear the wind as it blew. I was thankful for my nice, warm home--a place to lay my head and family, alive and well, surrounding me--It's all good and it's all God! On the flip side of this thought---what about those who are alone, in a shelter or huddled beneath an overpass? You have to take the sweet with the bitter. I thanked God for my circumstances and thought about what I could do to help others that are not as materially blessed as I am. Although I'm not sure what I will do, I will do something. I already give, financially--that seems so detached--so, I will continue to listen to what God places on my heart on this matter. Think about your blessings, today, saints. Write in and let me know what you are thankful for. Remember, it's all God!


Scripture for the Day
Psalm 91:14 (New King James Version)
 14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
 I will set him on high, because he has known My name...

Music of the Day(It's All God)
Craft of the Day
(Sweet Little Coasters Pastor's Anniversary)
On the Coasters---Psalm 27:4 (New King James Version)
 4 One thing I have desired of the LORD,
         That will I seek:
         That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
         All the days of my life,
         To behold the beauty of the LORD,
         And to inquire in His temple.


Reminder: This week's Give-away, below! Set of 3 "Your Change" Bookmarks. Great for friends and family! You just have to comment during the week of the give-away.


Pin It button on image hover