Friday, February 11, 2011

Rockin' with the Greatest!

Good Afternoon Saints!
I hope you had a pleasant morning. I had a hectic, but blessed morning and did not have the time to post---had to take care of family and get a few EBay orders delivered.  This will be short and sweet;-) Everyday, I listen to gospel and jazz tunes of praise. And, one phrase that I hear over and over, again, but not in these exact words, is: "Rockin' with the Great "I Am."  I love this saying and will introduce it on my next bookmark and other praise items. I hope y'all are rockin' with Him, today! Blessings and have a safe weekend. Much Love!

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 30:11 (New International Version, ©2010)

 11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
   you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy

Music for the Day


Craft for the Day(A beautiful bookmark to be offered in my EBay shop next week!)










Pin It button on image hover