Thursday, February 24, 2011

Speak Life.... Don't Give Up!

Good Morning Saints,
I've missed you! I took a few days off and have been working in my studio, steadily. Today, as I had my meditation time, I continued to come across passages that spoke to the power of our "mouths"--mostly, what comes out of our mouths. Now, I have addressed the power of our tongues a couple of times, but it seems that God continuously places this topic upon my heart. It may be for me or for you, but either way, I'm compelled to address the subject. For the last few weeks, I have been very watchful of what comes out of my mouth. And, you know what? A lot LESS comes out of my mouth, when I must stop to think before I speak. This has allowed me to speak "life" instead of "death" to my family, friends and strangers. I must say, it has changed my life--my thoughts--my desires--my deeds. I challenge you to do the same, Saints! Speak life to those around you or don't speak at all. It's a wonderful challenge that you can share with others, once you start practicing and enjoying its fruits for yourself. Be blessed!

Scripture for the Day
Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of the righteous is a well of life, but violence covers the mouth of the wicked. 

Music for the Day

Craft for the Day

Pin It button on image hover