Friday, March 11, 2011

Always in My Heart!

Good Morning Saints!
My cup runneth over this morning! My soul dances and shouts--and, I'm sending these blessings and love your way. Make sure your Friday speaks of His love and ways. Don't let anyone or anything bring you down. Keep in mind that you are His child and you are able to do your dance through your problems and adversities. Make someone wonder about your joy, today, for the Lord is good! Happy Friday!

Scripture for the Day
Judges 5:3
"Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers! I will sing to the LORD, I will sing; I will make music to the LORD, the God of Israel."
Music for the Day

Craft for the Day(you may have seen this one)


































































Reminder of this Week's Giveaway


































Pin It button on image hover