Good Morning Saints!
I feel blessed to be able to touch base with you, this morning. You know, not one day is promised, so we must take full advantage of every day and strive to enjoy it. We must "buzz" for the Lord! All weekend, I thought about the many ways in which we can give thanks to the Lord. There are so many ways:
- We can help those around us.
- We can send money to those who are in need.
- We can volunteer at shelters.
- We can volunteer our services at church.
- We can read to children in the public library.
- We can volunteer in our public schools.
- We can write about His goodness.
- We can share the joys and sorrows of our co-workers.
No matter how we choose to spread the joy and love that we feel, we must first ask for His guidance and stay steeped in His Word and Ways. Write back and let me know how you serve the Lord. It's exciting to hear about your service. We must help and motivate each other in our daily Walk with The Great I AM!! Take care and have a wonderful day, saints!
Scripture for the Day
Psalm 107: 1
1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
Music for the Day
Craft for the Day(fridge magnet!)
Winner of last week's giveaway!
This week's winner is Amanda Trought! Amanda is an exceptional artist and I am blessed by her visits to my blog. Please, treat yourself and drop by her blog. You will be blown away by her talent. You can check out her work at Reality Arts. Take care, Amanda!
This Week's Giveaway 3/14/11(tiny journal set)