Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do Your Dance, Today!

Good Morning Saints!
Just another great day in Denver--bright and sunny! Today, I have a great deal of product uploading to do for my Etsy shop and my Ebay store, and I am so excited! I have so many new coasters, bookmarks, journals and magnets to share. It takes a lot of time, but it is definitely worth it. On days like this, where I will be sitting at my computer, all day, I make sure that I take breaks of rests and praise. I find that praising while I'm resting, is refreshing. It's true! Try it! You will think better and be able to get much more accomplished. That brings me to today's discussion: Doing Your Dance! Do you ever feel like dancing in response to the Holy Spirit moving within your soul? I do! Of course, I try not to do this while I'm walking on the sidewalk or in the middle of my conversations with others, but it is difficult;-) As I grow in my walk with the Lord, I am more aware of His Presence within my heart and soul. Sometimes, the feeling is overwhelmingly joyful--it makes me want to laugh, cry and dance, all at the same time! Yep, I know it sounds a little off-center, but that's just the way He rolls! The Great I AM!!! Be blessed-work hard and praise hard!

Scripture for the Day
Psalm 149:3
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Music for the Day

Craft for the Day(one of the bookmarks I'll be uploading, today!) 
I hope you will enjoy my free verse, as it was written from the heart! 




Pin It button on image hover