Tuesday, March 1, 2011

God Didn't Give Up on You...

Good Morning Saints!
Today, I would like to discuss how easy it is to give up and "just go with the flow."  This is not a great way to live. I know this from experience. We have to have a purpose every single day. Some people set work-goals and that really keeps them motivated. Others set Godly-goals--doing more for the Kingdom, which keeps them motivated, also. But, I have found that you have to set ONE daily goal, which will lead and enable all of your other goals: a rich and nurtured personal relationship with the Great I AM.  I find that if I stay focused on this goal, all others fall into place: I will be supernaturally motivated and mind becomes razor sharp in my work for my job, as well as His Kingdom. Yep!! Just try it. I guarantee 100% satisfaction with your outcomes and results. Be blessed, saints!

Scripture for the Day
Matthew 7:24-25 
So everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts upon them (obeying them) will be like a sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock.

And the rains fell and floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall because it had been founded on the rock.

Music for the Day(God Didn't Give Up)

Craft for the Day(A little of my writing)



Pin It button on image hover