Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Faces!

Good Morning Saints!
Forgot to write yesterday---brain poot, I guess!;-) I hope this morning finds you feeling well and spiritually awakened. Yesterday, I worked on a series of happy face/smiley face note pads for kids. But, I've been thinking that I need to make them for adults, too. I really want one, myself;-) We need to keep our minds on the "Higher Things" in life and keep positive thoughts at the forefront of our minds. Every time we have cause to grieve, we need to find another cause to celebrate. We are abundantly blessed, but soon forget our blessings when a tragedy occurs. In fact, our blessings outweigh the mountains, but we treat them like mirror-images--we can see them for awhile, but are easily distracted by a negative word, deed or thought. So, today's challenge: Keep turning back to your blessings, for HE is waiting for you to recognize! Blessings!

Scripture for the Day
The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad! Psalm 126:3

Music for the Day(Repeat, but great)


Craft for the Day(Gift Tags or Mini bookmarks!)




Pin It button on image hover