Monday, March 7, 2011

I Love You, This Much!! Really?

Good Morning Saints,
During my meditation this morning, I realized how lacking we are in His ways. For instance, take a few minutes to think of a person who has been cruel to you or to those that you love, in some form or fashion. Close your eyes and think about the things this person did to make your life miserable. Maybe, it is a co-worker, parent, fellow student, friend, or even a spouse who pops into your mind.---Just a downright despicable being. Now, think of all of the people who hated Jesus, for one reason or another. He died for these people. Silence and a little uneasiness. What did He ask of His Father, as He hang there on the cross? 

"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Now, ask yourself, "Am I willing to die for this abuser, that they may dwell with the Father?" The correct answer is yes. But, on any given day, if you catch us at the wrong time, we might just scream, "NO WAY!" Oh yeah, I can hear that coming out of my mouth. I can also feel the "repentance" seeping into my soul.  And, eventually, I can see me giving-in, but not readily. So, we know that we have to stay steeped in His Word and Ways, constantly, for we are weak and allow our emotions to play a role in our love.  You see, Jesus died for us, even though we spat in His face and laughed at His Works. Some of you may be saying, "I wouldn't have done this--it was the Jews!" Give me a physical break! Your culture, heritage, or ethnicity has nothing to do with preserving "SELF."  If soldiers had stormed into your house threatening to kill your babies, wife, husband or you, you would have denied Him just like Peter. So, let's be careful pointing fingers at those who don't feel, believe, pray and practice like us, as we are just as flawed as EVERYONE else. And, if we think we are better, we are already doomed. If we are the Christians we say we are, then there's no time to point the finger at others. Keep your self-righteous finger pointed inward and you will walk closer to His path, readying yourself for His return. Remember, evil has a way of making friends with good, and pulling it down to Hell. Be blessed and stay true, saints!
Scripture for the Day
On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink.Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”

Music for the Day(Very old-school;-)
Craft for the Day(One the bookmarks in my store)


Pin It button on image hover