Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Cruisin' with the Lord...

Good Afternoon Saints!
I'm so honored and humbled to have been given this Stylish Blogger Award by LESAPEA MUSINGS. Her blog is so amazing and full of color. I often visit for inspiration. Yes, that's right-inspiration for my writing! Her photography and color-play are amazing. Now, I only wish I could put my home together like the photos!;-) Be sure to stop by and visit her!
7 Things About Myself
Love gardening!
I try to stay steeped in His Word.

Love to praise and place my writing on bookmarks.

I absolutely breathe writing!
I love crafting cards.
I create unique ceramic coasters.

Favorite gospel group: MaryMary

I, now, pass this award on to the following blogs. It was so hard to choose, as there are so many more! My choices span across all religions, styles and cultures! It's your turn to post your award, share 7 interesting facts about yourself and choose 7 other blogs to honor. Blessings!
1. Faith Lounge
2. Reality Arts
3. Fabric Photo Memories
4. Mumsy's Place
5. Breathe...Shine...Love...
6. A Sun-Kissed Life
7. Tammy's Book Parlor
Scripture for the Day
Galatians 6: 4-5
Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life. This is all I'll leave you with, today! Many Blessings!


Pin It button on image hover