Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Week's Winner and Blessings!


Good Morning Friends!
Wow! This has been one busy morning! Today, as I had my morning meditation and reading, I came across a lesson that spoke of  "small things."  It really touched my heart and made me think about how often we go along with our daily routines and think nothing of them--it's just what we do. But, the Lord works through us in everything we do. For instance, on your routine trip to the grocery store, you may say hello or help someone who has dropped something-it could be anything. But, your "anything" may mean the world to someone else. So, as we go along, about our way, let's keep doing the "small things," knowing that we are being used to raise Him. Be blessed!
Winner of Last Week's Giveaway
Last week's winner is the owner of Lesapeamusings. She has a beautiful blog that often inspires my crafts. It's colorful and uplifting. Check it out!
























Scripture of the Day

Leviticus 26:12 (New International Version, ©2011)

12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
Music for the Day
Craft for the Day



























This Week's Giveaway





Pin It button on image hover