Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still in Need.... Yes!

Good Morning Saints,
Today, during my meditation, I continued to think about how much in need, we still remain, no matter how much we stay in His Word. And, you know what? I think that the need to be held, guided and loved by the Lord is a gift. I don't know about you, but I never want to get to the point where I think that I have risen above others in my need for the Lord. In fact, I realize, every day, how much more I need Him--more than the day before. I think that this immense need for His Presence grows as we nurture our personal relationship with Him. Every single day and all throughout the day, I try to stay in conversation with the Lord. It really doesn't matter what I'm doing-working, relaxing, interacting with family/friends, speaking with customers-I try to keep Jesus at the forefront of my mind. This way, my thoughts, words, and deeds are much more controlled and gracious. Yep, I need Him more today than yesterday. Be blessed and keep Him close, Saints!

Scripture for the Day
Psalms 16:11 NKJV
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Music for the Day

Craft for the Day(Sealed and varnished chipboard coasters)

Pin It button on image hover