Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Writing, Singing, Dancing... A Therapeutic Praise!

Good Morning Saints!
Hope you are faring well. I still have more work to do on my taxes, but the worst is over! Yeah! Just gotta' spend a few hours totaling things and I'm done! I hope you are working on yours, too! Don't put it off! Get that junk done and over with. I know people who wait until the last minute and it ain't pretty;-)  

Have you ever wondered why and how some people make it through the toughest of times? Well, I'm here to tell you that the people I know and have known, make it through those times with prayer, praise and rejoicing. And, everyone does this differently: Some through reading the Word--writing about their troubles and continuing to praise---singing and raising their voices in agony and praise--dancing in the storm while the sea is raging. For myself--I write like a crazed maniac, in my journal and on this blog. It soothes my mind and lifts my spirits. What do you do to alleviate your stress and turn it into praise and worship? Shout back! Blessings, Saints!

Scripture for the Day
John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.


Music for the Day

Craft for the Day(birthday bookmarks for our guys)
Gotta' Lift Them Up, Ladies!


Pin It button on image hover