Friday, April 8, 2011

Black and Yellow! Let's Buzz!

Good Morning Saints!
My heart is lifted this morning and I am here to share it with you! You know, when we are open and willing to let Him in, the Lord will shower us with great love and inspiration. I'm sure He wants to shower us at all times, but our hearts are not always beckoning for His love and attention. I try to be an open vessel to Him everyday but it doesn't always happen, due to the "ME-ME-ME" in the way. But, aren't you amazed at what you are missing every time you open up to Him? That's why I try, even when I am in the way. Today, I challenge you to be His vessel and move out of the way! Let's buzz!

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 28:7  
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.


Music for the Day

Craft for the Day--Buzzin'!



Pin It button on image hover