Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feel the Sonshine Every Day

Good Morning Saints!
This morning, after my meditation, I began to think about things that happened to me throughout my life. For a few brief moments, I almost began to mourn about these events.Then, to my surprise and joy, strong and courageous thoughts began to invade my soul. It's hard to explain, so I'll just call it: Jesus! There are times in our lives when we may become overwrought with the worries or past events of this life, but if we will keep our hearts in His hands, He will lift us. He sends that good ole' Holy Spirit to comfort us. So, saints. be sure to take everything to the Lord in prayer and let the Son shine down on you. Blessings!

Scripture for the Day
If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. John 14:15-17 (ESV).


Music for the Day--Good News!

Craft for the Day
Created these First Communion bookmark favors for a client in Paris, France.




Pin It button on image hover