Monday, April 18, 2011

Gonna' Keep on Walkin'

Good Mornin' Saints!
It is a good morning, indeed. I have the opportunity to talk with you, today-I opened my eyes, today-I have breath to praise, today...just so many reasons to be grateful and walk this walk while holding my Master's hand. I might get scared, but I don't care. I know Who lights my path! But, I have to read it, meditate on it, pray about it, and be about my Master's work, in order to walk this Christian walk.  I do this everyday, during the day---morning, noon, night and in between, as I have realized that I am lost without my Heavenly Father. Some call me a Jesus Freak. Okay. But, I'm gonna' keep Him at the forefront of my thoughts. I know some of you are feelin' me!? Remember, to stay in His Arms today and everyday, as He is the key to your well-being in your daily thoughts, words and deeds. Be blessed saints and stand tall in the midst of chaos. Blessings!

P.S. Do you want me to have the day's writing out at a certain time, daily? I've tried different times, but I would love to hear form you. Do you want to read before work or lunch time. Let me know your time zone, too!Let me know!

Scripture for the Day
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.  


Music for the Day


Working on more of these coasters, this week. Sold out! These are my personal photos. Do you have photos you want on a coaster? Just email me!






Pin It button on image hover