Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kindness and Faithful Love Pursues You

Good Morning Saints,
One of my followers loves this verse from the Bible(NJB): Psalm 23:6a--Kindness and faithful love pursue me everyday of my life. I make my home in the house of Yahweh for all time to come. Indeed, it is beautiful. She pointed out that she particularly likes the verb, pursue. Oh, what a beautiful verb when used in this verse. To think that kindness and love will pursue us every day of our lives.... Are we ready to receive the kindness and love, of which the Lord showers us, every day? I would like to think that we welcome this particular pursuance with open arms, but I know that it is not always true. We choose to close our hearts to love and kindness, especially when we have been hurt and mistreated. But, this is not The Way-His Way. Turning the other cheek is necessary for the growth of our love, faith and walk. Oh, but how the giving of the other cheek is difficult for many of us, myself included. And, for this reason and others that are too numerous to share, I seek the crook of my Father's arm, in the recognition of my weaknesses. I challenge you to turn the other cheek and allow kindness and love to pursue and capture your your heart, soul and your sacred walk with the Great I Am. Blessings, Saints!


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 23: 6A(NJB)New Jerusalem Bible

6 Kindness and faithful love pursue me every day of my life. I make my home in the house of Yahweh for all time to come.

Music for the Day(Behind the Veil)

Craft for the Day(Fridge Magnet)



Pin It button on image hover