Friday, April 29, 2011

IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!

Good Morning Saints!
Well, it's almost Friday! However, we shouldn't celebrate too soon-LOL. As we go about our way today, we need to make sure we are ready for the obstacles and arrows, for they are sure to appear, in some form or fashion. But, if we stay focused on His Word and have a song in our hearts, we will sail on through the day, kickin' those worries and obstacles to the curb. It may be difficult but we will have the victory. We just have to remember HIS victory, a gift to us, while we are In the Middle of whatever battle or storm comes our way. Work hard and efficiently, today, and keep this scripture in your heart as you challenge and dodge the arrows of frustration, selfishness, anger or apathy--just to name a few! I will leave you with this scripture, as we work our way through the middle of cow patties and daisies;-) Please, write back. I love to hear your comments. And, if would like prayer, let me know. I always ask you to pray for me and I will gladly return the favor of prayer. Stay blessed!

Scripture for the Day
Eph.6:10 (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Music for the Day(In the Middle)

Craft for the Day
Pin It button on image hover