Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just a Few Tunes to Start You on Your Way!

Mornin' Saints!
Have you ever felt that Friday couldn't get here soon enough? I know I have. And, when I have a lot of orders offline and online, I feel a little overwhelmed. I love what I do, but I get tired, just like you. Of course, I worked for 22 years as a teacher and assistant principal, which brought a lot of fatigue, also. Well, when you are feeling down, tired and plain ole' wiped-out, try to listen to inspirational music. I listen to all sorts of music: R&B, Rap, Gospel, Christian, Jazz, Soft Rock and Classical. I absolutely enjoy music. It lifts the spirits and nourishes the mind. However, if you listen to music filled with negativity, pissed-offedness, and cursing, you will probably feel those emotions, so be careful. I'm speaking from experience, not out of the side of my mouth. So, today, try to make it through Wednesday, listening to some inspirational upbeat music. I'll start you off with a few tunes and you can do the rest! Blessings!

Scripture for the Day
Ps 149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. (KJV)


Music for the Day(Several!)
Life's Not Promised
Shackles
 
Revolution
Stomp
Victory


Crafts I'm Working On



















































Pin It button on image hover