Thursday, April 28, 2011

Searching For Love

Good Morning Saints!
We are all in need of love, no matter how tough, self-sufficient or independent we are. We may be strong-we still need love.  We may be wealthy-we still need love. We may be smart-we still need love. We may be a loner-we still need love. Get the picture? We Need Love! Sometimes, we search for love and acceptance from the wrong people. But, I can testify to this: If you ask the Lord to help you discern between real love and not-so-real love, He will MOVE! He will move people out of the way or you out of the way! You will be given unbelievable insight into the hearts of men. It might not be pretty but it will be real. Ask and you will receive. I believe it! Ask for that discernment and power. The Lord loves us and knows what we need. Remember, His love is the only love that can fill us and make us complete. The love you get from others is not and cannot be complete, as they are human. Now, I know my family loves me and cares for me, but they CANNOT love me, like the Lord. That's just the downright TRUTH.  As you go about your way today, be sure to let the Holy Spirit in. He's knockin'! And, try desperately, to stay out of the way of your blessings, saints! Pray that I can do the same, please. Love ya'!

Scripture for the Day
Proverbs 8: 17 

(NRSV) I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

Music for the Day(Searching for Love)

Craft for the Day































Pin It button on image hover