Friday, April 15, 2011

You Must Live, Even in the Worst of Times!

Good Morning Saints,
My heart is heavy this morning. As I listen to the news and friends, I find that many are disillusioned with life. Well, disillusionment is a part of living. All of our moments will not be filled with joy and love. In fact, I have experienced a great deal of heartbreak, pain, and disillusionment, but I will never give up. I might get tired, depressed and just plained pissed-off at life, but I will not give up because Christ died so that I could have everlasting life when this earthly life is over--now, I have a duty here on earth--I must inform and help others to believe in Him and accept that everlasting life. The joy and love that you seek will only come from a relationship with the SAVIOR. He's the only one who can truly love you and give you great joy. You will not find the satisfying joy, love and contentment you long for, in man's hands. It just isn't possible. We are limited. You can truly love someone and they can truly love you,  but neither of you can dispense the deep satisfying love that is received through our Lord. No one will ever be able to love you like the Lord. I want all us to keep this in mind as we battle the chaos that is inevitable. Pray through the chaos and feel His joy. The chaos will pass but His love will not! Many blessings and keep your heads lifted, saints.

Scripture for the Day
Romans 12:2
 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Music for the Day

Craft for the Day



Pin It button on image hover