Monday, May 16, 2011

Easy Does It!

Good Morning Saints,
I don't know about you, but I am learning to take it easy when it comes to building my faith and walking with the Lord. For the past few years, I have felt this urgency to learn as much as possible about the Bible and my walk. And, I believe that there was a reason for this. Of course, I don't know the reason, yet. But, recently, after much prayer and meditation, I have been led to slow down and understand all that I have learned. When I think about this, it makes sense. You can have all of the knowledge and all of the right answers, and still be confused as to what you need to do, personally, in your walk. Now, I'm not saying we should slow down in our good works, but we need to slow down, as far as understanding and listening to the Lord. Our walk  is important to the Lord. He loves each and every one of us, very dearly. Wouldn't you want your child to walk and talk with you? I love my children--how much more does the Lord love us? It blows my mind to think about it;-) Be blessed and take it easy in your walk. Talk to you next week. Have a great weekend!

Scripture for the Day

Ephesians 5:2 ESV  

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Music for the Day(one of my favorites, again)


Craft for the Day(note pad)







Pin It button on image hover