Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Keep Breathing!




Real zeal is standing still and letting God be a bonfire in you.


Good Morning Saints!
I hope this morning finds you feeling well and steeped in prayer. Today, I have my hands full with life. But, that's okay because I'm fed in His Word and willing to step into the cow patties, in order to reach the prize(His Kingdom). Sometimes, I become weary with living and the day-to-day tasks, but I always refocus my thoughts and my tasks to reflect His glory, in one way or another. Just the orther day, I was reading Grace in Every Season by Catherine Doherty, and came across a daily reading, titled, "Ordinary Daily Life."  Oh, how beautiful and touching her words were to my soul! It was a cleansing and balm to my thoughts, giving me the fortitude to move forward and look upon my tasks as my Father's business. We are to do everything that is required of us, as if we are doing it for our Father. Most of the time, this is how I look at my daily walk, but, sometimes, weariness sets in, and that is when I know that I am behaving "like a bird on the ground, using my legs to get around." Every once in a while, we have to remember that the LORD provided  beautiful "wings" for us to use:-) So, saints, I challenge you to stay steeped in His Word, prayer and meditation, in order to refocus and rejuvenate your walk with The Great I Am!

Scripture for the Day
Psalm 90:17 
May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands. (NIV)

Music for the Day

Craft for the Day(I've posted this before)




Pin It button on image hover