Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

Good Morning Saints!
Today, I have sunshine on the brain, sunshine in my smile and sunshine in my soul. And, to top it off, I received a Sunshine Award from Sonya at It's a Bee's Life at Tee-iabo Designs, a wonderfully fresh new blog. She also has her own website, on which her designs are featured, at Tee-iabo Designs. You must visit! Her blog and designs are authentic! Thank you, Sonya! 

Oh, there is a great deal to be "sunny" about, today: Being clothed in your right mind; being able to rise-up, this morning, in a safe environment; having food to fill your belly; knowing you are loved by your Heavenly Father; and understanding that your eternal home is safe in His keeping, just because He loves you and you accepted Him. I could go on and on, but I think you realize just how thankful we should be. Am I right? Take a few moments to close your eyes and meditate on everyone who has been a positive force in your life---on everything you take for granted. If you do this with all sincerity and an open heart, you will realize that your life is full of blessings. You may not drive the best car, live in the best neighborhood or dine at the best restaurants, but you are embraced by the greatest, strongest and most loving arms, in this world--Your Father's Arms. So, saints, I challenge you to concentrate on what's right and continue to work on what needs to be fixed, knowing that you are privy to and have access to the best Designer and Carpenter in this universe. Be blessed!

Scripture for the Day

Your words were found, and I ate them,
and your words became to me a joy
and the delight of my heart,
for I am called by your name,
Lord
, God of hosts.

Music for the Day(Let this play while you make yourself a cup of tea or coffee!)

Craft for the Day(just listed these in my etsy shop, last night)




Pin It button on image hover