Thursday, July 28, 2011

Storms Illuminate Your Path and Make Sweeter Your Joy



Good Morning Saints!
It is a beautiful day, here, in Denver: Hot as the blazes, but still beautiful! LOL! Today, my heart takes me to thankfulness. And, yes, I'm thankful for those sizzling hard times, more-so, after they have passed. As I have grown more close to the Lord, asking for discernment and listening more intently to His Voice, I find that I can see the rainbow in the middle of a chaotic storm. Isn't that amazing? It never ceases to amaze me "how beautiful the rainbow" during the eye of a storm. And, I have learned to keep my eyes, heart, mind and tongue focused on that rainbow, when I am being tossed and driven. Try it, saints. I'm a living witness that it works and the waves will cease to trouble you---Oh, they will be there, but they will not break you, for He is at your side. Yep! It's true! 

Oh, and when your feet hit dry land, you will rejoice that much more, because you were being held by your Father's hand: The Hand of  Love, Comfort and Light! Walking through storms is one way that your faith grows and will continue to grow. Now, don't go looking for the storm, as it is sure to find you! I haven't always seen my storms from this viewpoint, but I rejoice that my sight is being improved, every day, through every storm. So, saints, embrace the Lord during your storm and walk-on through them. Look for that rainbow and stay focused. Your boat may be overturned but you will walk on His Water as He holds your hand. Many blessings! 

Scripture for the Week

Psalm 30:5

New International Version (NIV)

5 For his anger lasts only a moment,
   but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
   but rejoicing comes in the morning.


Music for the Week(go on get ready to dance in your storm)

Craft for the Week
Let's lift our men and boys with spiritual bookmarks!

Pin It button on image hover