Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Receiving His Gifts and Passing Them On

Good Morning Saints!
It is a beautiful morning, indeed! I am blessed to be able to pray, think, write, speak and spread The Word, this morning. If you are able to read this, you are a blessed, too... Blessed, even in the midst of this chaotic world. Look around you or just look within you and take a few minutes to bow your head in thanks.

Now, as you embrace the gifts and blessings that the Lord has allowed you, think about how those same gifts and blessings can be passed-on to family, friends and co-workers. Yes, you are responsible for passing them on! What good is a gift if you can't use it and share it? It's worthless if the blessing stops with you! It's like burying a light.

Short story:  I have been working steadily in my art studio, creating prayer-filled and inspirational items for everyone and anyone. Now, I have received great advice from people who care about me and my endeavor. The only advice that I have dismissed, concerns my prices. You see, my prices are not high. Why? Who would be able to afford my items? Not very many.... I create for the love of it and my items can be purchased for little, but provide great comfort and spread The Word and encouragement to many. And, I give away a great deal of my work(as much as I can afford, and maybe a little more). Why? I cannot hide the Light that was given to me. I must share it, and so should you! So, saints, get out there and share your gift with others. We house so many free gifts-love, encouraging words, hugs...and the list continues.

What is your gift and how are you sharing it? You don't have to give it away, but make sure it's accessible to all, in some form or shape. Share your gift and give away as much, if not more, than you can afford, for the Lord will fill you right back up, with even more than you had before. I'm a living testimony! Be blessed!

Scripture for the Week

Matthew 5:13-16

New International Version (NIV)
Salt and Light
    13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
   14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Music for the Week


Crafts for the Week














































Easy place-mats and coasters 
You need:
1. A favorite fabric
2. Double-sided ultra bond
3. Vinyl covering for fabric(Keep the carrier paper that
comes with the ultra bond and vinyl and follow the directions.)
4. Template, scissors, ironing board and iron 
(Email me, for more details)





Pin It button on image hover