Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stumbling and Striving

Good Morning!
It is a very cold morning, here, in Denver. In fact, it snowed almost all day, yesterday. Well, I've been creating beautiful works of art and asking God to anoint my mind, heart, words and hands, as I walk the path set before me. It seems that every obstacle that you can imagine, has been thrown in my path. But, most of the time, I have stopped, observed, prayed, praised, and sought His Direction, before moving on--most of the time.... But, there have been a few obstacles that I have tackled, fought and fell-over, because I sought to fight on my own, without the Lord. Now, I know better!!!  And, I knew better, before I set off on my own!

This will never cease to amaze me--the falling and "hard-headedness" that I have, at times. Whenever I turn a deaf ear and hard heart toward the Lord, I always tumble down a hill and hit boulder. One would think that a jagged scar or two would clear-up any "hard-headedness." I think that we have to go through a few situations, in order to learn and grow. I know, for sure, that we have to experience a few hardships in order to be able to relate to the hearts and experiences of others. So, as I walk this walk, I try to remember that the Lord loves me, knows me better than I know myself, and has a plan for me. He will never leave or forsake me. It is I, that must stay on His path and work on studying His Word and Ways. 

May your days be filled with learning and growing, Saints. And, remember, not to give up when you stumble and fall. Just wipe the dust from your bottom and continue striving on the path He has placed before you, keeping in mind that there is a lesson to be learned and race to to be run.  Blessings!

Scripture for the Week

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Gospel Music for the Week

Crafts for the Week
Take time to stop by my Etsy store!













Pin It button on image hover